2010-05-01

Music Post - My Husband's in a Music Video! :)

Here's a Nature/Charity music video my husband is in. It's meant to help raise awareness about environmental issues and to encourage people to honor the earth. He has a 5 second spot - around minute 7. He's the one looking mildly disinterested (lol)..Yours truly was the camerawoman. It will be premiering on Turkish TV sometime next week...



                            
             Doga icin Cal 2 / Uzun ince bir yoldayim - official video from Doga icin cal on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. That was awesome! Loved it-though I have no idea which artist was your husband...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed it, Stella! It's actually a remake of a very old, yet popular Turkish folk song. I thought they did a great job of putting it all together. Plus, it's fun to watch my husband doing his thing--btw, he comes in exactly at 7 min 2 sec. into the vid :) His friends are calling him 7:02 now - lol

    ReplyDelete